A different term for autism is ‘spectrum disorder’, which basically means that some children are severely affected and may also have cognitive impairments while some, on the other hand, may have milder symptoms. Help with autism is available. Only by educating yourself, you will win half the battle of autism. Those that have milder symptoms of autism will have a much better change in forming friendship in schools and will have the benefit of attending regular education classrooms. Individuals with less severe autism have a family, a career and will also be attaining University or College.
Fight with awareness.
Awareness is half the battle. Be aware of the particular signs and in addition symptoms of depression and be ready in order to intervene. If the child shows the following symptoms, counseling may be needed.
* Slow withdrawal into helplessness and in addition apathy
* Isolated behavior
* Drop within school performance
* Loss of interest within escapades that were sources of enjoyment
* Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, helplessness
* Fatigue and / or lack of vitality and / or motivation
* Change of sleep habits
* Change within eating habits
* Preoccupation with sad thoughts and / or death
* Loss of concentration
* Heighten within physical complaints
* Sudden outbursts of temper
* Reckless and / or dangerous behavior
* Improved drug and / or alcohol abuse
* Irritability; restlessness
Getting help with autism is out there for you. Good research on the subject and playing the detective on your part will have an impact to find the right help with autism symptoms from people that know what you’re going through.